At Crystal Showers customer service is our utmost priority and we will do everything we can to ensure ease of communication and address any of your queries you may have.
1. How much do you charge for delivery and how long does it take?
- Shipping is absolutely free.
- We use Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery service with an estimated delivery time of 1-2 business days.
- UPDATE : Due to current COVID restrictions 1st Class delivery may take up to 2-3 business days.
2. How often should the showerhead stones be replaced?
- We recommend you replenish your Crystal Stones every 12 months in order to maximise efficacy.
- As the stones use natural mineral technology, the fresher they are the more effective they are. Customers are welcomed to replace as often as they feel is appropriate.
3. Are your Showerheads compatible with Electric Showers?
- Yes absolutely! And all other showers that have a universal nozzle - it is very rare a shower does not follow the BSP (British Standard Pipe) dimensions of 1/2 inch in diameter.
4. What's your return & refunds policy?
- We offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
5. How do I make a return?
- Just drop us an email via the contact page and we'll guide you through this process as simple and quickly as possible.
6. Where do you ship to?
- Due to COVID-19 we are limited to only U.K deliveries for the time being. Please stick with us during this difficult time - we are trying our best to overcome this!
7. How do I install the shower head?
- Following the universal BSP connection guidelines, installation is easier than ever. Just screw your shower nozzle to the bottom of the showerhead and you're good to go!